Refreshing dill and creamy cucumber vegetable dip. Just add sour cream.
-Mix packet with 2 cups sour cream
-Refrigerate for at least one hour
-Serve with veggies, crackers or pita chips
*For a richer flavor, use 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup sour cream
In the kitchen with Rabbit Creek:
Dilly Cucumber Deviled Eggs
1. Hard boil at least 6 eggs
2. Gently spoon yolks into a mixing bowl, add 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1tsp yellow mustard and Rabbit Creek Dilly Cucumber dip mix. Blend until combined.
3. Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites.
4. Sprinkle with paprika and serve!
Dilly Cucumber Potato Salad
1. Boil 6 medium potatoes until cooked thoroughly, 20-25 minutes
2. (Optional, peel the skin if you desire) Cut potatoes into 1/2" pieces and place in mixing bowl
3. Toss potatoes with white vinegar and set aside to cool
4. Mix 1.5 cups mayonnaise, 1tbsp yellow mustard and Rabbit Creek Dilly Cucumber Dip Mix until combined thoroughly
5. Mix in the potatoes with the wet ingredients and chill for at least one hour or overnight
Dilly Cucumber Pickles
1. Cut 4 English Cucumbers and fill jar
2. Mix 1.5 cups of water with 3TBSP white vinegar, 1.5 TBSP kosher or pickling salt and Rabbit Creek Dilly Cucumber dip mix
3. Pour in jar of cucumbers & refrigerate for at least 2 days
4. Enjoy on sandwiches, burgers or straight from the jar!